Here are some big reasons for using Nearpod in your classroom:
- Create interactive presentations that synchronize across student devices.
- Add real-time polling and quizzes into your presentation giving all students a voice.
- Collect text and handwritten responses.
- Monitor class participation.
- Share responses with the entire class anonymously.
- Collect and save formative assessment.
- Find free presentations for your subject.
It is easy to convert a PowerPoint presentation or Google Slides presentation: Converting a Presentation
Important Note: There is a limit of 30 students that can be connected to a session in a free account. You can have up to 50 students if you upgrade to the $10/month plan.